Property Management Services
- Provide a detailed Comparative Market Analysis of the Leasing market which demonstrates reasonable expectations for monthly rental revenues.
- Provide all applicable legal documents required in leasing real property.
- Provide exposure of rental property in First Multiple Listing Service and Georgia Multiple Listing Service as well as many local, national and global websites.
- Provide all leasing signage, flyers and collateral necessary for effective on-site marketing.
- Provide digital photographs and/or virtual tours.
- Provide a Supra Lock Box (with landlord approval) for cooperating leasing brokers to show personal clients.
- Provide expert guidance, suggestions and advice to the landlord in properly preparing a property for effective marketing and presentation.
- Provide statuses periodically on progress and activity.
- Provide tenant screening which may include, but is not limited to, credit checks, back-ground checks, employment verification, rental history and income verification.
- Provide move-in and move-out inspections.
- Provide escrow services for tenant and landlord security, maintenance and miscellaneous deposits.
- Provide 24 hour emergency call service.
- Provide emergency and non-emergency repair and maintenance coordination.
- Provide monthly rent collection, accounting, dispersement and tracking services which includes, but is not limited to, monthly tenant invoicing and monthly landlord revenue reporting services.
- Provide periodic comprehensive inspections of property.
- Provide a-la-carte management services of maintenance and upkeep of property.
- Provide year-end financials and applicable tax documents.
In this section
Contact UsMargavio Realty
4514 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd. #205
Dunwoody, GA 30338
Ph: (404) 312-9955