Occupancy Standards for Residential Applications
It is Margavio Realty’s policy to actively pursue and offer equal housing for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, disability or any other federal, state and local laws regarding fair housing.
Each applicant is required to meet, as closely as possible, the following Occupancy Standards:
A. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Application Fee—Non-refundable $25.00 Individual applications must
be completed online in full by every resident at least 18 years old Lessee.
The remaining individuals are “occupants” of the property.
- Each applicant over 18 years of age will be required to complete an application.
- Incomplete, false statements and/or omissions on application are grounds for denial.
- Provide LEGIBLE photo copy of picture ID for each applicant.
- On properties where Margavio Realty also collects rent on Owner’s behalf, rent is collected on the 1st of the month online.
- We allow only two people per bedroom and up to three non-related occupants, local ordinances may be stricter.
- Owners reserve the right to deny any pet. All pets are subject to a non-refundable pet fee depending on the owner.
B. INCOME REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants are expected to have current, consistent and verifiable employment of at least 3 months.
- Provide copies of at least 2 current consecutive pay stubs.
- Self-employed applicants must provide the following:
- Previous 1 years (most recent) tax statements and
- Previous 2 months company bank statements.
- Retired or Unemployed applicants must provide the following:
- Previous 3 months bank statements indicating the monthly direct deposit.
- Provide documentation indicating monthly income (i.e. government letter of social security, disability income, or retirement, child support, alimony, etc.)
- If applicant is transferring to the area and/or is self-employed less than one year, additional deposits may be required.
C. VERIFIABLE RESIDENCY
Applicants must have 12 months good rental/mortgage payment history. Certain types of short-sales or foreclosures may be considered. Relatives are not acceptable rental references unless approved by Margavio Realty. Daytime phone numbers are needed for rental references.
D. CREDIT CHECK
- A credit bureau report will be obtained on every applicant; Credit rating must have an overall reasonable rating. Other factors may be looked at if the rating is poor. I.e., Margavio Realty will look at the applicants big picture, not just the credit score itself.
- Applicants with a tax lien, repossession, foreclosure, discharged personal bankruptcy, collections, less than favorable credit ratings may be required to pay additional deposit as long as all other requirements on application are favorable.
- Applicants will be declined for evictions within the last year and/or outstanding balances to previous residences.
E. CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
Any applicant convicted within the last 5 years of a felony, drug trafficking related charge, or a sexual offense; or any misdemeanor involving assault, weapons charges, intimidations, dishonesty or prostitution will not be accepted.
In this section
Contact UsMargavio Realty
4514 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd. #205
Dunwoody, GA 30338
Ph: (404) 312-9955
Fax: (404) 348-4438